Pages

Monday 15 March 2010

Feeling Quilty? Some Quilty Pleasures.


Liberty of London are offering fabrics for patchwork based upon original designs seen in some of the quilts in the forthcoming V&A exhibition - this is limited edition for a limited period. The prices are £11.50 a metre - click here to see more and purchase.

I am so delighted to see that the Sewing School at Liberty has reopened. This is where I learnt my stitching skills and I loved every minute. (We also used to be given a card that gave 10% discount on fabric and haberdashery - I don't know if they still run this, though.) There are classes for patchwork on 27 March and 1 May with Janet Goddard. See here for more details of these and other classes.

1 comment:

  1. so tempting. even if i don't quilt that often i love, adore fabric.

    ReplyDelete